Software for the participants in the Liberalized Electricity Market
Information system (Software) is created to help traders and coordinators of balancing groups on the free electricity market. It assists and automates processing and operations of the data transferred from Electricity Distribution Companies. It has native capabilities for invoicing, forecasting and reporting.
Discover the main advantages of our solution
Contracts and invoices
Contracts and annexes management. Contracts include a various number of requisites as prices, payment periods, interest on overdue, etc.
Automated invoicing process and smooth integration with the accounting software, used by the Organization.
Fully automated operation and processing of the data provided by Electricity Distribution Companies
Simplified process of hourly forecasts preparation for spent electricity. The Forecast is based on the historical information about previously spent energy or a previous forecast with multi-level correction capabilities.
Various of reports are introduced and available for further need at every level: Cumulative, By Customers, By consumption location, for certain customizable period. All reports are pursuant to the needs of the Trader (Merchant) /Coordinator
Birex 43 is a software product with client-server oriented architecture
The server part is based on PostgreSQL DBMS(open source, free) which can operate either on a Linux or on Windows environment. The client part is Windows based.
Birex 43 is consisted by 5 fundamental modules:
- Contract management
- Finance module
Module Contract Management
Module Contract Management provides the following functionality:
Module Invoicing supports the following functionalities:
Automated data processing, Data submitted by the EDC to merchants are automatically processed in accordance with approved unified formats:
- Main customer data and consumption locations at the initial entering of the liberalized market
- data for measuring equipment/device replacement
- data for monthly invoicing
Module Finance supports the following functions:
All possible payment methods are supported:
- Counter payment (at the Payment counter desk)
- Bank transfer or direct debit
- Easypay and etc.
The Balancing/Forecasting Module supports the following functionalities:
Forecasts are based on the previous actual energy consumption or based on a previous forecast. This is imposed by obstacle that coordinators/traders receive once a week report with real-time energy hourly consumption. It is foreseen a functionality to set an adjustment at the following levels:
- Coordinator - the adjustment is allocated to all customers according to the weight of each client's consumption for the respective time of day
- Customer - An adjustment can be set for each customer. This correction is distributed to all the places of consumption according to the weight of consumption of each place of usage for the corresponding time of day
- Place of consumption an adjustment can also be set for a single/separate MP? Forecast on a user-specified methodology, custom-made forecasts, based on the different needs and requirements.
Reports at all levels:
- By Customers
- By Usage place
- By Period and more
The Administration Module supports the following functionalities:
Management of nomenclatures::
- Adding bank accounts
- Adding/editing of tariffs
- Price components, etc.